Sunday, December 26, 2010

An Introduction: What's the Point?


Hello and welcome to the blog of The Capitalist Warrior, aka Christopher Engel. The point of this blog will be to encourage and promote open discussion and debate on the topics raised concerning the politics and economics of capitalism. I welcome all views and opinions and ask only that discourse be civil. In the interest of full disclosure (and what should be self-evident), I am a staunch defender and supporter of capitalism; not semi-capitalism, not quasi-capitalism, but fully fledged unrestricted laissez-faire capitalism. How I got to be such a passionate supporter of said system is from, who I believe to be, the most influential philosopher of not just the 20th century, but of all timeAyn Rand. Her magnum opus, Atlas Shruggedallowed me to see the world from a new perspective; the right perspective. I encourage all of you to read it to at least open your mind to the possibility that there is another way; another way to solve the world's problems, and another way to live. Enjoy!

~The Capitalist Warrior
  (Christopher Engel)

No comments:

Post a Comment